Last week I posted recipe for the lemon Strawberry Banana loaf , that was really easy and yummy .
After figuring out the macros for that one I tried to make an adjustment to the recipe so it’s not as high in fat . This recipe below is very similar to that with replacement on the oil .
Macros per 1 serving is 25C 2F 4P
- 2 large eggs
- 145 grams sugar
- 1 ( single serving ) light n fit strawberry banana Greek yogurt
- 50 grams smashed really good ripe avocado
- 35 ml fresh lemon juice ( about half large lemon )
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk ( about 1/8 cup )
- 1.5 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Mix sugar , egg , whisk well . Add yogurt and avocado .
- Add juice of lemon , almond milk , whisk .
- Add in the rest of ingredients .
- Mix well .
- Bake at 375 F , 12-15 minutes , check at 12 .