Incredibles is my husband’s favorite holiday sweets . I , on the other hand , don’t really care too much for it . I like sweets but this one though was way too sweet for me . Even as i was making it .. i could taste the sweetness in the air , as i was adding the powdered sugar into the batter . I thought .. dang .. too sweet .. But apparently lots of people like this bar . It does remind you a lot of reese’s peanut butter cup .
This bar is super easy to make , and i think everyone can make it .
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
12 tbsp. of melted unsalted butter
1 1/2 cup of peanut butter , chunky style
2 cups of powdered sugar
12 oz of dark chocolate chip
1. Mix the melted butter and the graham cracker crumbs in a mixer , until combined .
2. Add in the peanut butter and powdered sugar . Mix well .
3. Pour this batter on a 13×9 inch pan lined with parchment paper .
4. Melt the chocolate chip and then pour and spread on top evenly .
5. Let sit in room temperature for at least 3 hours , then start cutting them carefully . Store in the fridge . If you place this in the fridge without cutting them first , when you cut them , you might crack the chocolate . That’s why it is better to cut them when they’re still in room temperature .