1 lb of ground turkey
1 package of sweet and spicy italian sausage , remove from the casing( about 5 links )
3 slices of bacon , chopped well
3 cups of diced bread , to be put into the food processor to make bread crumbs
2/3 cup of 1% milk
1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley
1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese ( just cut them small dice and put them in the food processor using steel blade )
2 large eggs
1 tsp. of salt
1 1/2 tsp . of ground pepper
1 tsp. dried oregano
pinch of ground red pepper / red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400 F , line parchment paper into the baking sheet .
2. In a small bowl , mix milk and bread crumbs , set aside .
3. In a large bowl , mix , ground turkey , italian sausage , bacon , fresh parsley , cheese , eggs , bread crumbs mixture , salt , pepper and oregano .Mix lightly using fork .
4. Shape into 2 inches ball and bake for 40 minutes in the oven .
5. Serve with Linguine and pasta sauce