1 package of starch noodles ( dang myun ) find them in korean market , it looks like glass noodles
1 package of white button mushroom , slices
2 carrots , cut into sticks
1 onion , sliced thinly
1 package of spinach ( not baby spinach ), rinse well before cooking them
1 package of shiitake mushroom
1 lb of tenderized sirloin steak
7-8 bunches of green onion
Soy sauce , sesame oil , sugar and pepper
1. Boil the noodles according to the package , once it’s done , put it in a large bowl , add 1 tbsp each of soy sauce and sesame oil .
2. Boil the spinach for 1 minute or less , rinse with cold water , squeeze the water out , cut them and add 1/2 tbsp. each of soy sauce and sesame oil . Put it in the large bowl with the noodles .
3. In a skillet , add olive oil , stir fry the carrots and the onions until they’re soft enough but still crunchy for the carrots .Put it in the large bowl with the noodles and spinach .
4. In a skillet , stir fry , green onions for 1 minutes or so . Put it in the large bowl with noodles , spinach , carrots and onion .
5. In a skiller , add olive oil , beef that’s been sliced very thin , cook for 3 minutes or so , add the garlic and shiitake mushroom , cook for 3-5 minutes more . Put the beef into the large bowl with the rest of ingredients .
6. Add 2 tbsp. of soy sauce , 3 tbsp. of sugar , 1 tbsp. of sesame oil , 1/2 tbsp. of ground pepper . Mix them all well . Once it’s all mixed , sprinkle with sesame seed .