4 egg whites
6 egg yolks
75 gram of unsalted butter
75 gram of baking semi sweet chocolate
125 gram of sugar
40 gram of all purpose flour
30 gram of cocoa powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 slice of american cheese
2 tbsp of milk
1/2 tsp. of baking powder
1. Preheat your steamer on medium high heat
2. Beat the eggs and sugar until it’s light and fluffy about 15 minutes .
3. Melt the butter and chocolate using a double boiler .Set aside
4. Add the flour and cocoa powder , baking powder into the egg sugar mixture . Mix well
5. Add the chocolate butter mixture into the batter , and add the milk , stir well .
6. Pour half of the batter into a loaf pan , steam for 15 minutes , do not open the lid ( make sure you wrap up the lid with a kitchen towel to prevent the water to drip into the brownies ) , after 15 minutes , add the cheese slices , steam for 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt , add the rest of the batter on top of the cheese and steam for another 15 minutes .