Monthly Archives: January 2012
I have not been updating or cooking that much lately , due to relocating . No i haven’t settled yet , but this one dish is super easy to make , and with how delicious it tastes , i think everyone should give it a try . Even the person who cannot cook , will be able to make this !! So , here we go .. i present you Texas BBQ pulled pork .
You will need :
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3.5 lbs pork shoulder
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece Honey BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 extra large onion, chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- About 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
1. In your slow cooker , add the olive oil , then add the pork and pour the rest of ingredients in . Stir well , and cook on high for at least 5 hours .
2. Once it’s done , it should be easily to be pulled apart . To serve , butter the buns a little bit , and put it on the skillet for a minute until it’s brown , and add your pork and serve .